Sunday, January 3, 2016

I Miss You

If I had knew then, what I know now.
I would've spent more time, with you somehow.
Time goes by now, very very fast.
I sure wish I could go back, and change the past.

Even with the days, that have gone by.
I think of you still, and I often cry.
Friends say time, makes the hurt go away.
But I think of you, each and every day.

I know I brought, all my troubles to you.
And you'd always tell me, what I should do.
I sometimes didn't listen, but you were always right.
I sure wish I could hear you, just tell me, "good night".

Sure I miss the things, you used to do for me.
My best friends for life, you will always be.
Every night and day, about you I pray.
To see you smile at me, again someday.

Now the place you're going, I may not get to go.
But I'll keep on trying, and I wanted you to know.
Now there's one more thing, I wish I could do.
I wish I could tell you, Maa and Bauji, how much I miss you.

No comments: